Saturday, May 10, 2008

Germany in May

Last time I posted I gave you pictures of all the plants blooming and of Luke. Today, I give you more of the same. :) I know we haven't done anything adventurous lately but we are really settling into our house and enjoying our home so we have been staying around the town on the weekends and enjoying Parsberg. Every day Luke and I enjoy the beautiful May weather (sunny and in the mid 60s) and while Luke bounces on trampolines, slides down slides and destroys flowers, I take pictures of him and of the beauty surrounding us. The neighborhood is nice and quiet during the day when the neighborhood kids are at school and I can let Luke play in the backyard while I am getting things done inside the house - I just check on him frequently but I usually hear him talking to himself or making a racket.





Yesterday Brian played in a golf tournament and when he got home we grilled out and stayed outside until way past Luke's bedtime. Luke get to bed a little after 9pm. He was so worn out that he sacked out right away. But not before we could capture some video footage! I wanted to upload our clip of Luke telling Brian all the endangered animals in the book "Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?" Luke says "take a bite of..." before saying the animal - he thinks he is pretty funny. But it is a large file and it won't upload so you'll get Luke starting his ABCs and changing it to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and then Luke bashfully singing his ABCs while I hold him. Enjoy!


No comments: