Friday, October 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Jenn at http://eastridgefam.blogspot.com/ tagged me today! Here goes nothing....

10 Years Ago, in October 1998, I was:

1. Wow! Ummm....let's see...it was my first Halloween after I moved to Kentucky
2. a junior in college
3. 21 years old
4. thinner (haha!)
5. younger. :)

Five things on today's "To Do" List:

1. go to IKEA for bean bag chairs (they didn't have any)
2. return movie (Incredible Hulk - it was good!)
3. print off FrayBaby tags to I can tag everything for the bazaar
4. get ready for trick or treating (and treaters)
5. laundry

Five things that I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Invest a LOT more
2. Visit family and friends a lot more often
3. Buy land somewhere
4. Take a really amazing vacation - Greek Islands maybe?
5. Put away money for the kiddos

Five places I have lived:

1. Waukesha, Wisconsin
2. Lexington, Kentucky
3. Nashville, Tennessee
4. Mililani, Hawaii
5. Parsberg, Germany

Five jobs I have had:
1. waitress
2. bank teller
3. Atlanta Bread Company - YUM!
4. McDonalds (high school job - fun!) ;)
5. Marketing Analyst

I'm supposed to tag 5 people but I'll just leave it at - if you want to do it - do it! ;) It was fun - thanks Jenn! :)

No comments: