Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Shower!


My friend Elizabeth and I had our babies 2 days apart, Hannah was born on the 21st of January and Hartley was born on the 23rd. Our friends and neighbors threw us a joint baby shower yesterday and we all had a lot of fun and Elizabeth and I (or I guess Hartley and Hannah) were totally spoiled.  We both received gobs of girlie clothes and some adorable items for baby and nursery.  A few baby shower games were played and there was a huge spread of yummy food, complete with cake.  It was a great turnout and I'm excited to attend the next couple of baby showers that are coming up. I've never known so many people pregnant at the same time! :)  
Enjoy the pics.  








Me and Elizabeth with the hosts of the shower, Katie and Nickayla
Hannah is tucked in that baby wrap - she loves it in there!
All the neighborhood ladies (except a couple that had to leave)
Elizabeth with the Tennessee bag I made for her - she is a HUGE Vols fan.
Katie, who is expecting her 3rd child in June, and Hannah
Elizabeth and Hartley
The spread


3 comments:

The Chameleons Attic said...

What a geat day for you all!

Kelsey said...

I've been having fun seeing these photos pop up on facebook. It looks like a wonderful time - both babies are just precious!

Alisha Lofgren said...

Look at you girl! You look so good. Baby Hannah is a doll. Miss wearing the clothes for winter, although it has been pretty cold for Hawaii! Did you make the wrap?
Will update my blog and put more pics up soon...