Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New pics!

I've been so busy lately working my my .com. Yes, my DOT COM! Soon, FrayBabyBibsandMore.com will be going live but in the mean time I have been so busy working with a web builder/designer, trying to make it perfect! (okay, perfection is very hard to achieve, but I want to be close.) Between site designing, sewing, revamping product lines, taking care of my babies, the house and the hubby, I've been swamped and have been neglecting my blog. But I did manage to take pics of the kiddos over the last week. It has been so nice out that we have been busting out Luke's little pool and spending afternoons outside. However, I think all that outdoor time has triggered some sort of allergies in Hannah banana and she has been coughing, sniffling and snorting for the past week but it doesn't seem to bother her much. Anyways, your pictures....Enjoy!

















No comments: