Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big News!

So....what did you think it was going to be? lol

Lately, I've been so incredibly busy, between taking care of the house and kids and coming up with business plans (which also includes a heck of a lot of creating, marketing and developing - ack!), my brain is fried. I don't know if it is Tuesday or Friday, 11am or 4pm, it is all a blur. I've neglected taking pics of the kiddos (which they actually are probably grateful for! lol) and we haven't had any exciting adventures lately (hmm...I don't even recall thinking about wanting an adventure.) so this blog has been suffering because of it. I guess I could be keeping you up to date with little tidbits of Luke and Hannah (especially the things that Luke comes up with, like telling me that today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Threes-day) or bouncing business ideas off of you but the reality is I am too darn pooped at the end of the day to do much of anything. I wish I could just send you updates with my mind - just think it, and it is known!  :)  Nix that, I don't think I'd want that special power nor would I want you to know exactly what went through my mind when I discovered that Luke poured the entire container of fish flakes in the fish tank (which really is a story all of it's own, these darn fish. We inherited them from a neighbor who was moving back to the states because the largest of the tank fishies was Luke's Kiddie Fun Fair fish that he got last April! Need a pic of said fish? Click here. )

Anyhoo, the news? My dot com is LIVE! After a month of working on building and design with a fantastic web designer, it's ready to show the world. It will always be a work in progress and I hope it does nothing but grow and improve with time.  Ready to see it? Visit http://fraybabybibsandmore.com to see my little business come to life and feel free to become a fan of the blog over there as well!

No comments: